The Eternal Now
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://eternalnow.forumotion.com

Whose ready for 25,000 spending moneY? Empty Whose ready for 25,000 spending moneY?

Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:01 pm
I confess I have not focused on this one for a while too busy having fun in life.  But its come to me again so lets do this. I say spending money because as far as I am concerned I am already wealthy.  I wad of 100s equaling $25,000 is just pocket money Cool Very Happy
Some methods to work with I will write below.  

1.  Make a list put this desire in the middle of things like, getting a free coffee or something that might seem easy to YOU based on your current life.  You can use this with any desire that seems big.

2.  Use subliminals(YOU can make them in your voice)  that talk about abundance, claim it is done on the way to sleep and just listen to the sub. Always use the past tense not the wanting for example, It was fun to receive the $25,000.

3.  Decide its YOURS(in all exercises)  because it is yours as soon as you acknowledge you want it, its the nature of reality.

4.  Affirmations that are about how you spent it in the past can be used.
It was fun spending $25,000 on a fun weekend with my family. (Put it in the past in your affirmation)

5.  Decide if you want the cash or something, its all your choice. I personally love the roll of bills I can do what I want with any time.

Don't stress it once you have Wanted someting it will show up, even if there is no focus, Pay attention to your reality, Its already yours in a dimension and its a matter of shifting to that version using small tweaks of reality like the affirmations as examples.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum