The Eternal Now
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://eternalnow.forumotion.com

AWARENESS of your world Empty AWARENESS of your world

Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:25 pm
So being aware of what is happening in your every day reality will help you to compare and contrast to be able to understand your manifesting, or what we call reality shifting.
Arrow
An example
About a month ago I had been interacting with my love. It was a newer scene I had created and suddenly it came alive after a few night of me being there.
Then it seemed so out of nowhere that my roomies and I in this CR went on a short vacation away from our city.  I had decided I would take a break from writing my tv show to relax.  On the trip I was in my own world just being quiet and enjoying being driven. When we were dropped off at the place we were going to stay I was given the opportunity to be in the bed in the room.  

That night as I would settling down I realized that the bed was quite large and the room had a sitting area.  Now it wasn't as big as our penthouse bedroom in my chosen reality, however it reminded me of those nights I had been with Catherine.  During this time my interactions with my love continued on auto pilot as they often do.  I create the scene and the conversations just happen.

I realize as I continue to notice and be AWARE of these situations being memories, concurrent, but still memories as they flow to me with little effort other than me being in the state of relaxation and enjoying them as they flow to me.

This AWARENESS of our world whether what seems to mundane daily mind activity or the fulfillment of your desires they are all REAL....

You deciding is what starts the flow of it all. and you Choosing it to be real is another thing.  RELAXATION, is important to allowing the flow.  
Time is a construct but NON-LINEAR is the flow of it.

How i usually start is just choosing one of my starting scenes, I have a couple of them now closer to three. Different locations.  I go there with as much detail in my mind as I can the FEELS, the smells etc...now for me its more of a jump since I visit often but, it works.  

Recentlay I posted an image that actually refers to this Imaginal act...  I will find it for this forum. I had posted in the wealth group also.

All is NOW .........
Renee Aprahamian Cool
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum