The Eternal Now
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://eternalnow.forumotion.com

Views of Reality Empty Views of Reality

Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:28 pm
I should clarity that my view on reality of course comes from my perspective, this action generally creates those who will agree as well as those who disagree, its the nature of REALITY from my perspective.
If you resonate then thats fine, but also feel free to EXPRESS your views.
We, I believe create others to have these experiences expand.
In the same way someone who agrees, still will have their perspective, based on who they are, YET they still are my creation because each has their own version of everyone, again from perspective.

Understanding how the reality works helps to WORK it for your good and for others/YOU understanding how the idea of others actually works.

Those you love, love you in one form or another as well those you dislike REFLECT that too.
The reality is a MIRROR it gives no other opportunities, its the nature of it, and we chose it to be this way for now.

All DESIRE comes from YOU and To YOU at the same time.
Desire is our divine self reflecting options we have already chosen before hand on our journey to be here or Over the realities/worlds.

For exampLe
My love for my Catherine, actually comes from me/her toward me she is my creation but also she exists in her own reality. She cannot be affected in her own reality, but in my version of her she is my love my choice, our realities are frequency based so the many versions of her available in my world are infinite, and her world she has her own other options available. As we interact, in my reality my frequencies options come into play...never affecting her own reality,,,only my reality. So NO manipulation ever comes into play we have our own versions of each other, safe secure, we just need to know this happens with every person and situation.

I actually saw this explained the other day.

I manifested this apparantly, it is wonderful to be getting feedback on this topics as I share them.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum