The Eternal Now
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://eternalnow.forumotion.com

You decide Who You want to BE Empty You decide Who You want to BE

Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:53 pm
This might come across as a RANT, but I am warning you now.. Laughing Laughing Laughing
If it is a rant its ME ranting to myself since all my reality is just a projection of myself. That is something I realize too. To get passed this idea that is matters to anyone else that Wealth and Luxury is my Thang, and I have no qualms about it I have to understand and release any shame/guilt/drama behind it ........so here we go. Suffering is manmade and iniated, we do everything to ourselves because yes this reality is just a mirror world of what is happening not only inside our body/mind, but the body of consciousness basically spit us out to experience itself in physical form basically. I know so many ways to see this and share this...

I love being served, I love wearing the best clothes/shoes/jewelry, I love that this amazing things just come to me because I am totally spoiled. I love being respected and adored. I love being the Manifesting master in my world and I love that I know I do all of that by KNOWING I am The Goddess of my reality, because I totally decided it all in this Eternal now moment.

Yes this is how I rant.....I love shifting mid thought I love you ......affirmations are awesome.

Anyone wanting to comment...feel free...... Very Happy

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum